I’m a believer in the power of the written word. Today, I got to see my name alongside two of the women whose work guide me: Sylvia Rivera and Marsha P. Johnson.
We got to chat about our work as “communicators,” our online lives and the legacy of Sylvia, whose work lives on with SRLP10. If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, please do so, and if you can’t make it to this legendary bash, be sure to contribute whatever you can to their fundraising drive.
“Y’all better quiet down!”
- brownroundboi likes this
- admirationtendency likes this
- elephantscry reblogged this from janetmock
- thesliverparty reblogged this from janetmock
- thesliverparty likes this
- thambos reblogged this from janetmock
- fortyday reblogged this from janetmock
- fortyday likes this
- thambos likes this
- secretarysbreakroom likes this
- smartassjen likes this
- janetmock posted this